For our Client, global leader in the online comparison market, whose goal is to simplify decision-making and connect customers with valuable brands, we are looking for person to work on creating trusted comparison websites, that enable consumers to easily compare products and services online and formhigh-value relationships with the brands they choose.
As a Integration Engineer, you will manage and implement data integrationswith our Client's customers and you will work closely with the Data Operations Team, Product and Dev Department
Tech Stack: SQL/JS,API, Experience with Dell Boomi or other IPaas tool (f.e Informatica, Workato,Mulesoft, etc) as advantage
Project: 70% isadding new features/capabilities, 20 sites in production, several ETLs, 700k usersa month
Team: 5 people
Location: 100% Remote
Salary: 2-5 years up to 19 000 PLN/month
5+ years up to 24 000 PLN/month
- Manage and implement day-to-day data integrations tasks for new customersand maintain existing customers.
- Work closely with all company departments, such as: Data Operations,Sales & Business, Product & Development, etc.
- Be a part of the transition project from internal development to DellBoomi (integration platform).
- 1-5 years of experience in similar information systems roles.
- Experience in SQL/JS.
- Experience in API’s.
- A can-do attitude.
- Excellent technical and execution skills.
- Excellent English, both verbal and written
- Support and be responsive to off-hours emergencies and activities
- B.Sc. degree in Information Systems/ Industrial Engineering orequivalent.
- Experience with Dell Boomi or other IPaas tools.
- Experience at an internet/online company.
- Location: 100% remote.
- Development budget 2000,- pln net / year.
- Financing of Oracle and Microsoft certifications.
- Experienced team with great know-how.
- Medical care, sports card and life insurance.
- Internal technical training (and more).
- Flat structure, good atmosphere.
- Innovative integration trip programs (e.g. WakacjeDecerto).
We contact each Candidate and always give feedback! Meet us and join #DecertoTeam!