For our Client, a global leader in the online comparison market, whose goal is to simplify decision-making and connect customers with valuable brands, we are looking for a highly motivated Technical Support Engineer to join the growing Technical Support team and be a part of the R&D department.
Extensive knowledge of SQL scripting (RedShift, Mysql,Athena, MongoDB),
AWS, microservices on Docker, Kubernetes, and BigData, ticketing tool - Jira
Team: 2 people
salary: up to 15 000 PLN/month - 9 hours working day (The salary Includes 26 days of paid leave).
Remuneration for on-call:
week: 100 PLN/night
weekend: 200 PLN/day
- E2E ownership on Technical Support tickets - Investigate, Find and Solve Root Cause.
- Managing Production Incidents on our websites and internal infrastructure - Identify issues severity and impact from a Technical and business aspects. Own issue till resolution and report progress to relevant users and stakeholders.
- Production Sites & Application Monitoring - R&D focal point overseeing production systems monitoring and Health Check status.
- On-Call readiness during offline-hours supporting priority production Incidents.
- 2+ years’ experience in Tier 2-3 technical support roles.
- Extensive knowledge of SQL scripting (RedShift, Mysql,Athena, MongoDB).
- Strong ability to take ownership from initial report and follow through until full resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge in web technologies: HTML, CSS, JS etc.
- Basic knowledge of troubleshooting performance issues in distributed microservices environment.
- English fluency (Written and Spoken).
- Passion for support and helping others.
- Proven record of working in a highly pressured multi-tasking environment and working independently.
- Experience with Monitoring/logging tools (Such as Datadog, Grafana, Kibana, Cloudwatch).
- Familiar with Google Adwords/Analytics.
- Experience with ETL and BI tools such as Tableau.
- Location: 100% remote.
- Development budget 2000,- pln net/year.
- Financing of Oracle and Microsoft certifications.
- Experienced team with great know-how.
- Medical care, sports card and life insurance.
- Internal technical training (and more).
- Flat structure, good atmosphere.
- Innovative integration trip programs.
We contact each Candidate and always give feedback! Meet us and join #DecertoTeam!